Sunday 24 July 2016

Reflecting back on my first year of 1:1 iPads

I found this video when clearing out my computer in the holidays. It is of a presentation I did to Manaiakalani visitors, showing how I use my class site to lead learning.

It is useful to see how far I, and the other teachers who started with 1:1 iPads last year, have come. I remember talking about what I did, feeling as if I was still learning so much and experimenting with what I did. I still feel like this, however I am much more confident at it now, and changes I make are small tweaks to the workflow, layout, or presentation of information for my students.

Often when we are in the thick of trying something new, innovating and learning, we forget how far we have come.



Laura from Team 3 PES on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment